Having recently endured a devastating invasion of black mold in our home that forced us to evacuate and camp out in a series of temporary dwellings, we were keen to find an effective way to prevent mold infestations from disrupting our lives again.
Happily, we found a solution that towers above the rest. It’s called Homebiotic, a name that suggests what it’s good for.
Homebiotic is an all-natural probiotic spray derived from healthy soil that helps to restore a beneficial bacterial microbiome in the home.
- It maintains a healthy balance of microbes in your home.
- A single application treats 1000 square feet of living space.
- It’s non-toxic, GMO-free, and gluten-free.
- It has a pleasant citrus smell, from organic botanical oils.
We chose Homebiotic over the other popular mold treatments because they are either not safe or practical, or they don’t last.
Other home antifungals are made of micronized salt, which stops working as soon as it’s no longer evenly distributed over the affected surface, since the salt has to cover the mold to prevent it from growing. This, of course, makes it difficult if not impossible to treat vertical surfaces.
Homebiotic can help balance the microbiome in any indoor area, particularly parts of your home that have suffered water damage, or that may be subject to moisture:
- Underneath sinks and cabinets
- Around windows and windowsills (e.g., bathroom windows)
- On carpets
- Near exterior doors
- Near your washing machine
- In basements and garages
- Inside enclosed areas, especially during construction
Homebiotic is a new, natural way to keep your home healthy. It’s easy to apply, effective, and each treatment lasts up to six months. For more information, follow the link to the manufacturer’s website: http://www.bulletproof.com/homebiotic-concentrate-4oz. Homebiotic is available in our office for $29.95. For more information, or to order, Give us a call today: 650-961-1660.