If you’re already stressed and alarmed by the perils of pollution and pesticides and plastics, you may easily be overwhelmed by the new health threats posed by our current electro-smogged environment.
Our lives have become enmeshed with frequency-dependent technologies to an extent that is truly shocking. We’re talking “drop your jaw till it dents the floor shocking.” It’s very worrying to contemplate that we may need to completely overhaul our relationship with these technologies merely to survive in good health.
While there are surely undiscovered beneficial EMF frequencies, many of the devices that are integral to our everyday modern lives are known to generate frequencies that adversely affect human health.
Imagine the worldwide wailing that would rise to the heavens if today’s children (and their moms) were suddenly deprived of their smartphones, iPads, and wi-fi devices!
Short of withdrawing from modern society and scratching out an existence on a remote Guatemalan mountaintop, we will need to cope with the unavoidable fact that humanity will continue to advance its awareness of the uses of energy in service to our survival, health, and recreation.
Last week we enumerated some simple ways to shield ourselves from unfriendly electromagnetic frequencies, including blocking those frequencies from entering our personal space.
Protection is a step-by-step process. The first step is awareness; the second is exploring our options; the third is taking action.
Add turning off the wireless router at night, and we’re a good part of the way there.
Check the EMF Safety SuperStore where you’ll find frequency exposure meters; cellphone and computer shields; shielding garments, fabrics, and paints; grounding and low-EMF devices; books; and more.
Here are some local resources, if you wish to become politically involved:
Contact for local EMF action group:
Christine Rosche firstname.lastname@example.org
Cindy Russell, MD
Executive Director of Physicians for Safe Technology
Menlo Park, CA
Education Services Director
Safe Schools, Healthy Workplaces
Beyond blocking and shielding, we can consider ways to increase our bodies’ own energetic frequencies:
- Naturopaths have always advocated barefoot walking on dewy ground in the morning. Science has confirmed that this practice entrains our magnetic fields with those of the earth.
- The Japanese stress “forest bathing” as an antidote to the stresses of modern life.
- Meditation attunes us to higher spiritual frequencies, promoting calm, clear awareness and vitality.
- Cutting-edge practitioners have spent years developing new technologies for identifying and measuring harmful EMF frequencies, and for inverting them and feeding them back into the body, thus flatlining harmful microbes and counterbalancing energetic disruptions.
- New grounding gadgets and frequency generators abound in electromedicine. PEMF devices (Pulsed Electromagnetic Frequency) are increasingly being used to treat a range of ailments. The U.S. is a relatively late-comer to this field.
It is indeed odd that a culture that for years rejected even the most basic frequency technologies as potentially dangerous, and that banned “black box therapies” would subject an entire population to the untested frequencies employed by smart meters and the 5G network.
But here we are, facing an increasing need to be self-reliant and resilient, and to find solutions to health threats of which we have only just begun to be aware.
To learn about Dr. Connie’s work, follow the link to her Naturopathic Health Consultations website.
For information about the services we offer at Pacific Naturopathic, please give us a call at 650-961-1660, or use the convenient Contact Form to get in touch. Thank you!