Many of my clients ask for my help to relieve their ongoing, unrelenting pain.
When I examine the client, I often find that there is more than one source of pain. I’ll often find that there are two distinct causes.
The first cause is mechanical. An initial examination may reveal bones that are out of alignment and no longer articulating (working together) properly. Or there may be dislocations ranging from mild to very severe, with bones jammed and unable to move within their normal orbit.
The second cause is metabolic. There may be some type of tissue involvement, which is often caused by a problem with the client’s internal chemistry.
Metabolic pain can have several sources:
- Nutritional deficiencies can cause fibrin to build up in the healthy fascia and produce hardened tissue. This is called fibromyalgia.
- When the body is unable to process certain materials –e.g., excess calcium, lactic or uric acid, sodium, or undigested animal proteins – the result is commonly calculi arthritis. This condition produces hard deposits in the joints, which may appear as bone spurs.
- An autoimmune response in the body can often produce non-specific inflammation throughout the body. This condition can manifest in various ways, depending on the client’s specific DNA, according to current scientific investigation.
From my first years at Pacific Naturopathic, I’ve found that many of my clients have both types of problem, mechanical and metabolic.
Even if we’re able to treat one cause successfuly, a full recovery may yet be out of reach.
This realization led me to spend several years developing a new generation of herbal formulas that help our patients achieve a remarkable degree of freedom from pain, by addressing both the mechanical and metabolic sides of healing.
I’ll often start my work with a client by applying a form of bodywork known as Freeing or Rapid Pain Elimination (RPE) that I developed over many years. Freeing/RPE re-sets the bones in the body so gently that many people actually fall asleep during treatment!
Freeing allows me to treat all parts of the skeletal system with techniques for resetting the attachment sites of the body to bring them back to normal position so that they can no longer cause pain due to being twisted and/or overly tight.
The following are some of the conditions that the all-herbal formulas I use can help with:
- Ending fibromyalgia by bringing missing essential nutrients back into the body’s metabolic chain. By normalizing the chemical pathways, these herbs prompt the body to begin reabsorbing the hardened, exudated fibrous tissues. This patented formula is called Fibro-Ease. You can watch a video about Fibro-Ease on my website.
- Reabsorbing hardened arthritic deposits. This formula, called Arthritis-Ease, breaks down hardened arthritic deposits by dismantling them and exuding the separated particles through the body’s normal processes of elimination.
- Calming the autoimmune inflammatory response. The Cell-Ease formula re-establishes proper cell permeability to calm the inflammatory response by helping the cells exchange fluids properly.
The points to bear in mind? If you’re in constant pain and nothing has helped, you may be experiencing both mechanical and metabolic difficulties without knowing it.
Elijah Free has served at Pacific Naturopathic for more than sixteen years. Follow the link to Elijah’s company, Earth Friend Herb Company, to view his videos on “Ending Fibromyalgia” and “Ending PTSD – One Veteran’s Answer.”
You can also visit Elijah’s personal website, www.rapidpainelimination.com, to learn more about his wide-eranging work.
Elijah is a veteran who served as a paramedic during the Viet Nam conflict. See his website Bring Our Vets All the Way Home.
To schedule an appointment, call 650-917-1121.