(A guest post from our sister website: Hernandez Center for Adjunctive Cancer Care)
You may have heard about intravenous vitamin C as a complementary cancer therapy. It’s a very effective approach for stimulating the immune system. And vitamin C is well-known to be toxic to cancer cells.
Thus, it’s no surprise that it’s the therapy we most commonly administer for our cancer patients.
But intravenous therapy is by no means just for cancer patients.
More than half of our IV patients come for various “cocktails” that help their bodies ward off infections and optimize their well-being. For example, we offer a number of individualized variations on the famous Myers Cocktail. (You can read about the Myers Cocktail HERE.)
We also offer IV cocktails that:
- Promote brain health
- Assist the liver in its efforts at detoxification
- Relieve symptoms of chronic fatigue
- Help reduce stress
- Bring rapid relief from sinusitis, colds, and flu
- Address immune system disorders
- Slow the progression of macular degeneration
- Reduce chronic pain and fibromyalgia
- And many other conditions.
For complete information, follow the link to our IV therapies website: http://www.IntravenousTherapies.com.
For discuss your needs, and to set up an appointment, please call the Hernandez Center: (650) 917-1121.