About four years ago, a woman with stage-4 colorectal cancer came into our office. She was barely able to support herself and had to be half- carried by her family members.
She was so weak that she could barely stand. Her oncologist had told her there was nothing more that conventional medicine could do for her, and that she had just days to live.
As a last resort, she looked online for alternative solutions and found our website which offered a discussion of the therapeutic effects of intravenous high-dose vitamin C.
I told her that we never made promises, but that we might be able to improve her quality of life for as long as she remained in her body.
She began receiving regular infusions of vitamin C, and her energy improved dramatically. She was able to take walks, go on picnics, and have high-quality exchanges with her large family.
She stayed in her body for eight months. Only the last week and a half of her life were difficult.
Why haven’t you heard about high-dose IV vitamin C therapy? And why aren’t conventional medical circles adopting it?
For two reasons. The first is money. Drug and cancer research are big-bucks industries. The economy would take a hit if a simple, safe, miraculous cancer cure was found.
Second – the corporate medical system is always extremely slow to absorb new, easy-to-understand approaches to treating disease.
Consider these shocking examples.
- As early as the mid-1700s, fresh fruit was known to cure scurvy. Yet the cure continued to be ignored for almost a hundred years while countless thousands died.
- The doctor who first advocated washing hands between patients in the mid-1800s died ignored and in disgrace.
- Highly toxic mercury continued to be used as medicine well into the twentieth century.
- The Englishman who dared announce that blood circulated in the body was thrown in jail – in the late 1800s!
- In the 1940s, Dr. Frederick R. Klenner, M.D. was the first physician to administer high-dose vitamin C to his patients. Dr. Klenner successfully treated a large number of diseases using the treatment. Of course, his peers tried to discredit him. Klenner replied: “Some physicians would stand by and see their patient die rather than use ascorbic acid (vitamin C) because in their finite minds it exists only as a vitamin.”
And so ignorance persists, even into the present.
Dr. Connie and I chose to become naturopathic physicians instead of medical doctors because we knew that the medicines our patients needed were placed on Earth by the Creative Intelligence known as God.
We were convinced that we didn’t need to work with crude, synthetic, often fatal, manufactured pharmaceuticals to help our patients. Our job was to discover the cures that were readily available, and use them wisely and appropriately.
At Pacific Naturopathic, we have used intravenous high-dose vitamin C to treat a number of conditions successfully. Please visit our website, www.IntravenousTherapies.com, to learn more about this remarkable therapy. Or give us a call at 650-917-1121 for to discuss your situations. You can also use the Contact Form to send us a note.